In Delhi, NCR, Rohini, Narela – Sonepat, Jhandewala Slum, Pusa, Delhi University, Gurugram, ESIC Hospital, South Delhi; 5 Districts out of 11 in Delhi – South Delhi, New Delhi, Central, North and North West Delhi; 2 district of Haryana – for Gurugram and Sonepat.
Reach – 0.3 M
Lives touched (Impact number) – 15000
Our Services –
1. Research & Development by Fellowship – Our Research & Development Team shall reach door to door for individual patient identification and their real time ecosystem study based on Lifestyle, Topography, Demography, General health status, etc. to map primary data and build a base of targeted healthcare intervention and future prospects
2. Research & Development by Fellowship – Our Research & Development Team shall reach door to door for individual patient identification and their real time ecosystem study based on Lifestyle, Topography, Demography, General health status, etc. to map primary data and build a base of targeted healthcare intervention and future prospects
3. Pathological Diagnostic Healthcare – The need generated in identified patient base by the R&D team and subsequent Health check up Consultations and Counselling by the Doctors in our Medical wing and Public health Team will undergo necessary & standard pathological tests of blood, tissue and excretory products in the Health Camps itself
4. Advanced Diagnostic Healthcare: The subsequent patient base identified for relevant Advanced Diagnostic Tests directly by Doctors via examination or subsequent to Pathology Diagnostics tests, as per further intervention needed shall be mobilised for the Advanced Diagnostic Tests in our main center. Our patient care team will mobilize them and hand hold them until the reports are back to the Doctors for follow up
5. Mobilisation of Patient: Mobilise the patient for necessary treatment to partner hospitals and aid them to get complete treatment. Assist them through the whole process
Learnings, Outcomes and Outputs
3 A’s – Awareness – Accessibility and Affordability
15,000 ambassadors got access to quality healthcare solutions and learn about how to lead a healthy life by early detection and early diagnosis, 5000 Breast Cancer screening, 2000 geriatric care, detection of malnutrition in children and women, Tuberculosis, Hypertension got trained and skill development aided them to become our health ambassadors and carry on the propaganda of health in their local communities, along with workshops, awareness, and capacity building about women health and hygiene by distributing eco-friendly, bacteria-free, reusable sanitary napkins.
Capacity building of 2 batches of 12 Research Fellows in each batch to become Public Health leaders. – Chloee, Nishtha, saurabh, Dr Nikhita, Dr Shivani, Dr Rishabh, Vanshika, Sayan, Nikhil, and 2 of his volunteers, Saumye.